The Alumni Factor researches and ranks colleges based on responses from graduates in 15 key areas:
1. Intellectual Development
2. Social Development
3. Friendship Development
4. Preparation for Career Success
5. Immediate Job Opportunities
6. Would Personally Choose Again
7. Would Recommend to a Student
8. Value for the Money
9. Income per Household
10. Percentage of Households with Income > $150,000
11. Household Net Worth
12. Percentage of Households with Net Worth > $1 Million
13. Overall Happiness
14. Alumni Giving
15. Graduation Rate
The Guidebook and website include rankings for 227 schools.
The Guidebook is available on Amazon.com.
An online membership provides access to even more information.